Acer introduced a premium Swift Go laptop with a 13th generation Intel Core processor. It just weights 1.25 kg and sports in OLED display. The laptop has a starting price of 79,990 yen according to the manufacturer.
The Swift Go’s display is TÜV Rheinland’s Eyesafe Display Standard-equipped, which has been expertly calibrated and certified to balance blue light constraints while preserving superior colour quality and reduce the likelihood of eyestrain for more pleasant, extended viewing.
Acer Swift Go specifications:
- The laptop’s 14-inch 16:10 display, 400 nits of brightness, TuV Rheinland blue light filter, 100% DCI-P3 colour coverage, and up to 2.8K resolution are all features added by Acer.
- Below the screen is a full-size backlit keyboard and Users can feel the smooth, glass-like surface of the Acer Swift Go’s OceanGlass Touchpad as they glide their fingers across it, and above it is a 1440p webcam operating at 30 frames per second with Temporal Noise Reduction. A dual speaker setup is also included with the laptop. Swift Go OLED by Acer.
- The base model’s internal processor is an Intel Core i5-13500H. Along with this, there is 512 GB of PCIe Gen4 NVMe SSD storage, 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM, and Intel Iris Xe graphics. A TwinAir cooling system is also available; it promises up to 80% better fan performance.
- There are 2 USB-C ports (Thunderbolt 4/USB 4), HDMI 2.1, a micro-SD card slot, a DC-In jack, WiFi 6e, and Bluetooth 5.2 on the list of connectivity possibilities.
- Along with other features, the Swift Go has a fingerprint reader, Windows 11 Home, and a 65WHr battery (with support for a 100W PD fast charger). 4 hours of battery life may be charged using the charger in 30 minutes of plugged-in time.
The brand-new Swift Go notebook is moreover constructed from an eco-friendly polymer blend of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) and 100 percent ocean-bound plastic debris that is gathered within 30 miles of waterways or coastal regions.
Through Acer Exclusive Stores, Acer E-store, Amazon, Vijay Sales, and Croma, Acer is offering the Swift Go for a starting price of 79,990 rupees.
Acer India’s Chief Business Officer, Mr. Sudhir Goel, highlighted the Acer Swift Go’s ultra-portable design, Intel 13th generation CPU, “We are extremely excited to unveil the Acer Swift Go on the latest Intel platform and OLED display.
The Intel Unison multi-device experience provides added convenience and versatility for our customers. Our commitment to providing innovative technology and a seamless user experience is reflected in the design and functionality of the Swift Go.” when speaking during the unveiling of their new laptop.